30.07.2021 - Knots of Wine FRIDAY NIGHT *2 spots left*
*Please see second photo for colour choices*
What: Wall Hanger
When: Friday 30th July 2021
Time: 6.30pm - 11.00pm
-All materials to make your wall hanger. (Designs are picked randomly. If you have created the design provided on the night we will pick another design for you)
-Choice of cotton colour. (One colour per person)
-Dinner Meal* served during 45min break. Order taken on night.
-Selection of wine and softdrink provided.
-10% off voucher to use at Vabys Restaurant either on the day or at a later date. Valid for 2 weeks.
*Dinner Meal must be selected from menu provided. (See picture) Order taken on night. For dietary requirements please email Caitlin before the night at email@example.com
- Please provide an email address so reminder can be sent to you. Please add our email to your safe list.
- Seats will be provided, however many people find it easier to do macrame when standing up so please wear flats or comfortable shoes.
- Vabys Restaurant is an amazing venue with lovely staff, great food and delicious cocktails! The main restaurant, bar and kitchen are located underground with sandstone walls, and make for a beautiful night out.
- Please arrive on time and head straight up the stairs to the function centre.
- A selection of drinks, wine & softdrink, will be served on the night. Any extra drinks can be purchased by heading down to the bar. Vabys Restaurant is a fully licenced venue, meaning NO byo is allowed.
- Minors may attend the workshop but must be accompanied by an adult. Your workshop teacher and all wait staff will be enforcing the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Please pick your colour carefully when purchasing tickets. We order our cotton in specifically for each workshops, so changes will only be accepted if we have the stock available. Tickets are non refundable. You can transfer them to somebody else.
- Both businesses have a covid safety plan. You will be required to sign into the restaurant, please follow staff instructions.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.