SOLD OUT Knots of Wine - Saturday MAY 29th 2021
Where: Vaby's Restaurant Picton - 2 Station St Picton NSW 2571
What: Claire Wall Hanging (pictured)
Date: Saturday 29th May 2021
Time: 12.30pm to 4.30pm. Please arrive at 12.15.
- All materials needed to complete wall hanging.
- Choice of cotton colour.
- Free glass of white, red or sparkling wine, or softdrink.
- Voucher for 10% off entire bill when you dine in the downstairs restaurant at Vabys Restaurant. Stay for dinner after your workshop! (bookings recommended to avoid disappointment - Call the restaurant on 4677 1018 anytime from1030am until late)
- and of course, you get to take home your wall hanging!
- Please provide an email address so tickets can be sent to you.
- Seats will be provided, however many people find it easier to do macrame when standing up so please wear flats or comfortable shoes.
- We encourage you to make a night of it and stay for dinner after the event. Vabys Restaurant is an amazing venue with lovely staff, great food and delicious cocktails! Try the pork belly and the arancini balls!! The main restaurant, bar and kitchen are located underground with sandstone walls, and make for a beautiful night out.
- Please arrive and head straight up stairs at 12:15.
- A drink order will be taken by staff once class has started. The restaurant opens at 12 so you will be able to purchase extra drinks before your class and then during the class you will be able to head down to the bar to grab another drink or two. This is a licenced premise so No BYO, your instructor and all bar staff hold their RSA licences and will be monitoring this. We ask for no food to be purchased during the class as your hands need to stay clean and we are on a time limit.
- Please pick your colour carefully when purchasing tickets. We will accept changes, but only if we have the stock in. Tickets are non refundable. You can transfer them to somebody else. No colour changes will be accepted within 2 weeks of the event date.
- Both businesses have a covid safety plan. You will be required to sign into the restaurant, please follow staff instructions.
Send us an email to email@example.com for any questions.