NIGHT CLASS Knots of Wine - Friday 14th May
Where: Vaby's Restaurant Picton - 2 Station St Picton NSW 2571
What: Wall Hanging (pictured)
Date: Friday 14th May 2021
Time: 6pm to 10pm. 4 hour class.
Class level: Beginner
-All materials needed to complete your very own wall hanging.
-Choice of cotton colour.
-Free glass of white or red wine, softdrink or coffee!
-Platter of finger food will be brought up half way through class to help break the time up.
- Voucher for 10% off at Vabys Restaurant to use another day. Note: The restaurant kitchen closes at 9pm, so for this class you won't have the option to eat after. If you choose to eat prior to the class, please discuss with restaurant in advance to make sure you are not late to the class. If late, you may not finish your piece in time.
- and of course, you get to take home your wall hanging!
- This is a ticket less event. Please provide an email address to receive a reminder email prior to the day.
- Seats will be provided, however many people find it easier to do macrame when standing up so please wear flats or comfortable shoes.
- Vabys Restaurant is an amazing venue with lovely staff, great food and delicious cocktails! Try the pork belly and the arancini balls!! The main restaurant, bar and kitchen are located underground with sandstone walls, and make for a beautiful night out.
- A drink order will be taken by staff once class has started. The restaurant opens at 5 so you will be able to purchase extra drinks before your class and then during the class you will be able to head down to the bar to grab another drink or two. This is a licenced premise so No BYO, your instructor and all bar staff hold their RSA licences and will be monitoring this. We ask for no food to be purchased during the class as your hands need to stay clean and we are on a time limit.
- Please pick your colour carefully when purchasing tickets. We will accept changes, but only if we have the stock in. Tickets are non refundable. You can transfer them to somebody else.
- Both businesses have a covid safety plan. You will be required to sign into the restaurant, please follow staff instructions.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.