Knots of Wine - Friday 14th May 2021
☆ Only 3 spots left ☆
Where: Vaby's Restaurant Picton - 2 Station St Picton NSW 2571
What: Zoe Wall Hanging or Macrame Bag (Please specify)
Date: Friday 14th May 2021
Time: 10am to 1pm.
- All materials needed to complete wall hanging
- Choice of cotton colour.
- Free glass of white, red or sparkling wine, or softdrink. Served at 12.
- Voucher for 10% off entire bill when you dine in the downstairs restaurant at Vabys Restaurant. Stay for lunch after your workshop or come back for dinner. *voucher not to be used in conjunction with other offers such as Lunch Specials (bookings recommended to avoid disappointment - Call the restaurant on 4677 1018 anytime from1030am until late)
- and of course, you get to take home your new wall hanging!
- This is a non ticketed event. Once you purchase your spots, all you have to do is turn up and find your spots. Your names and colours will be recorded via the website along with your receipt.
- Please provide an email address so you can contacted if needed and receive reminder emails.
- Seats will be provided, however many people find it easier to do macrame when standing up so please wear flats or comfortable shoes.
- We encourage you to make a day of it and stay for lunch after the event. Vabys Restaurant is an amazing venue with lovely staff, great food and delicious cocktails! Try the pork belly and the arancini balls!! The main restaurant, bar and kitchen are located underground with sandstone walls, and make for a beautiful night out.
- A drink order will be taken by staff once class has started and brought up at 12. The restaurant liquor licence begins at 12. This is a licenced premise so No BYO, your instructor and all bar staff hold their RSA licences and will be monitoring this. We ask for no food to be purchased during the class as your hands need to stay clean and we are on a time limit.
- Please pick your colour carefully when purchasing tickets. We will accept changes, but only if we have the stock in. Tickets are non refundable. You can transfer them to somebody else. No colour changes will be accepted within 2 weeks of the event date.
- Both businesses have a covid safety plan. You will be required to sign into the restaurant, please follow staff instructions.
Send us an email to email@example.com for any questions.