Knots of Wine - June 26th 2021
Where: Vaby's Restaurant Picton - 2 Station St Picton NSW 2571
What: Wall Hanging (pictured)
Date: Saturday 26th June 2021
Time: 11.30pm to 4.30pm.
Class level: Beginner
- All materials needed to complete wall hanging.
- Choice of cotton colour.
- Free glass of white, red or sparkling wine, or softdrink.
- Free lunch meal. Your order will be taken upon arrival and served during the dedicated 1 hr break. *selections only from special Knots of Wine lunch menu supplied on day*
- 10% off voucher to be used at Vabys Restaurant. Either stay for dinner after the class or come back another time!
- and of course, you get to take home your wall hanging home!
- Please provide an email address so tickets can be sent to you.
- Seats will be provided, however many people find it easier to do macrame when standing up so please wear flats or comfortable shoes.
- We encourage you to make a night of it and stay for dinner after the event. Vabys Restaurant is an amazing venue with lovely staff, great food and delicious cocktails! Try the pork belly and the arancini balls!! The main restaurant, bar and kitchen are located underground with sandstone walls, and make for a beautiful night out.
- Please arrive and head straight up stairs.
- A drink order will be taken by staff once class has started - this is for your initial Free drink. The restaurant opens at 12 so you will be able to purchase extra drinks during the class. This is a licenced premise so No BYO, your instructor and all bar staff hold their RSA licences and will be monitoring this. Lunch will be served in our 1hour break. A selection of drinks will be provided on table for lunch.
- Please pick your colour carefully when purchasing tickets. We order our cotton in specifically for each workshops, so changes will only be accepted if we have the stock available. Tickets are non refundable. You can transfer them to somebody else.
- Both businesses have a covid safety plan. You will be required to sign into the restaurant, please follow staff instructions.
Send us an email to email@example.com for any questions.