Beginner - Saturday September 10th 2022
*tickets go live 6pm Wednesday 27th July*
**two beginner designs will be avaialble on day**
Wall Hanging Workshop
Where: Vabys Restaurant - 2 Station St Picton NSW
When: Saturday September 10th 2022
Time: 10:30am - 4:30pm
• All materials to complete a beginner wall hanging.
• 1kg roll of cotton per person, in the colour of your choice.
• Choice of 1 Restaurant meal per person from 'Knots of Wine Lunch Menu', chosen on day.
• A selection of Red Wine, White Wine & Soft Drinks provided on day. Glasses provided and guests pour for themselves.
• An Instructor per group of 10 to show you the knots and designs on the day. This is a very hands on course. You will be shown each individual knot and have support the whole way through to make sure you can complete your wall hanging.
• 10% voucher to Vabys Restaurant. Valid for 2 weeks.
Important! Please provide choice of cotton colour in box. One colour per person. Sometimes we bring extra stock on the day, but colours are not guaranteed. Any changes made within 3 weeks of workshop will not be guaranteed, as we may not be able to get the stock in.
Extra rolls of cotton can be ordered separately at $30 per 1kg roll of the day. However colours available are limited. Please contact us in advance if you wish to order extra rolls - otherwise I suggest choosing colours with your friends so you can swap amongst each other.
Everything is provided for the workshop, just turn up and have a great day.
Limited spots. There is no physical ticket. You will recieve a confirmation email. On the day you just need to arrive as we keep records of all booked in via website.
Lunch and beverages are included. Soft drink and water are provided for those who do not wish to drink. Dietary requirements must inform us in advance. Please email us at email@example.com or list dietary requirements in order notes. See menu for items available. You may head downstairs to order extra food or drinks over the bar - you must pay for this upon ordering.
We will adhere to all covid guidelines and restrictions. With the dates & rules always changing, please check with Restaurant in advance if unsure of rules. At this moment, masks are not required, however we will update you if anything changes.
Seats will be provided, however it is a stand up course. Please wear comfortable shoes. Both Planties & Vabys Restaurant have covid safety plans.
Included in your ticket is a 10% off voucher to Vabys Restaurant. For the lunch classes we encourage you to stay for dinner that evening and make a night of it.
By purchasing your ticket you are agreeing to our refund policy. Our refund policy can be found on our website at all times.